This machine is specialized used to produce oxygen-free copper rods. Also it is capable of producing copper tubes, flat copper bars and other copper products when configured with a modified crystallizer. We have introduced the advanced pitch control system; so users have access to realize their special casting demands by directly entering the pitch length.
Rod Breakdown Machine Composition
1. One-piece cast structure
2. Horizontal structure; dual-motor; swift mode conversion
3. High-precision helical gear transmission; high efficiency; low noise
4. The immersed type cooling lubricant lowered the height and offer the operators with much convenience; the specialized ventilation pipes are set to cool the annealing axles down.
Exterior View of the Drawing Machine
1. Dual-conversion; automatic tension correction system
2. The main engine is molded using grey cast iron 250 and then finished by further precision process; no vibration
3. The wire stretching wheel surface has been sprayed with high wear-resistant tungsten carbide
4. Can be used with continuous annealing machine, wire collection device with/without shaft, and plum blossom dropping machine
5. Unprocessed wires' diameter: 2.5-3.5mm; processed wires' diameter: 0.4-1.6mm; maximum wire-speed: 1800m/min
Bunching Machine Applications
This equipment is used for bunching bare copper wires, tinned wires, enameled wires and other wires which have more than 7 strands. The unprocessed wire diameter: 0.18-0.68mm; the twisting length: 11.15-66mm; it comes with an adjustable rolling-ring drive which can convert the constant rotary movement of a plain shaft into a traversing movement.
Extrusion Machine Composition
With the adoption of continuous extrusion technology, this kind of machine produces pipe or bar products under the high temperature and high pressure condition that generated by friction. The production line is comprised of copper rod laying out, straightening, continuous extrusion, oxidation cooling system, wire coiling, and electrical control system. This product is widely applied in medium/large motors of transformers, high/low voltage electrical appliances, DC motor commutator and other manufacturing sectors.
Hydraulic Drawing Bench
The hydraulic drawing bench is used to draw copper and other metallic materials. By working precisely to modify the diameters of various bars and tubes, it can produce the workpieces with the accurate diameters we want. The drawn products are guaranteed to possess high precision, bright surface finish, high hardness, good elasticity and no deformation.
Far East (China) Group Limited
Add.: 12F, No.218, Ningguo Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, China (Office)
Jiuqiao Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province, China (Factory)
Mob: +86-15921389726 (24h)